psychoceramics: Bob Allisat's Halloween Usenet Shutdown

Recently, Blustering Fool Bob Allisat has threatened to save usenet from
"censorship" by destroying it:

 By the Way... don't expect
 me to advertise the time
 and place. Perhaps it will
 be a tad controversial so
 I'll leave it as a surprise
 for some future day. And
 you can all look forward
 to it. Like halloween...

First off, didn't Robert McNamara try that in Viet Nam, and it didn't work
then either?

Secondly, I know Allisat does nothing but brag, but the Grubor/Boursy/Vulis
Kook Axis are probably the ones behind the recent "Dictionary Attack",
and the Cancel Storm (geekcancel, kikecancel, etc).  They're all also
conspiring amongst each other using a mailing list provided by either
Dave "Freedom Knight" Hayes or Richard Sexton (I think, apologies if I
have this wrong).  I understand that this has resulted in some real-world
trouble for a famed spam-canceller.

Is it possible that Allisat is trying to put himself in the position
of taking credit on Nov 1 for a Kook Axis terrorist assault on usenet?  I
know that some of you folks have Kook Kontacts, so maybe you could give the
rest of us some delphic predictions for "All Hallow's Eve"?

And what about the Vulis/"Argic" connection?

======