Re: psychoceramics: Bob Allisat's Halloween Usenet Shutdown

>Secondly, I know Allisat does nothing but brag, but the Grubor/Boursy/Vulis
>Kook Axis are probably the ones behind the recent "Dictionary Attack",
>and the Cancel Storm (geekcancel, kikecancel, etc).  They're all also
>conspiring amongst each other using a mailing list provided by either
>Dave "Freedom Knight" Hayes or Richard Sexton (I think, apologies if I
>have this wrong).  I understand that this has resulted in some real-world
>trouble for a famed spam-canceller.

To the best of my knowledge, someone (Grubor, it's thought) has a list of
his own that tends to be a bit ... extreme.  Dave Hayes runs the somewhat
more conservative (in methodology, anyway) Freedom Knight list more or
less in parallel.

Hayes is a walking example of what your mother used to tell you
about not keeping bad company.  He at least used to be halfway
sensible.  But time spent with the Vulis/Grubor/Boursy axis has
definitely done something to his mind.

Lie down with kooks, get up with ... what, exactly?
And should psychoceramicists worry?

Nancy "machetes at midnight" McNelly

Nancy McNelly                                   "Ma in k'ati"
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/                 Gaspar Antonio Chi
Mayan hieroglyphics, virtual pyramid, & more