psychoceramics: (Fwd) Atom Totality cosmos has a direction; PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 21APR1997

As always, he's on the cutting edge.

From: Archimedes.Plutonium @ dartmouth.edu (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.astro
Subject: Atom Totality cosmos has a direction; PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 21APR1997
Date: 2 May 1997 03:31:15 GMT

PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 21 April 1997, vol 78 pp3043-3046
--- quoting PRL ---

  Indication of Anisotropy in Electromagnetic Propagation over
Cosmological Distances  Borge Nodland Univ of Rochester & John P.
Ralston Univ of Kansas

 We report a systematic rotation of the plane of polarization of
electromagnetic radiation propagating over cosmological distances. The
effect is extracted independently from Faraday rotation, and found to
be correlated with the angular positions and distances to the sources.
Monte Carlo analysis yields probabilistic P values of order 10^-3 fro
this to occur as a fluctuation. A fit yields a birefringence scale of
order 10^25 h_o/h m. Dependence on redshift z rules out a local effect.
Barring hidden systematic bias in the data, the correlation indicates a
new cosmological effect.

   Polarized electromagnetic radiation propagating across the Universe
has its plane of polarization rotated by the Faraday effect [1]. We
report findings of an additional rotation, remaining after Faraday
rotation is extracted, which may represent evidence for cosmological
anisotropy on a vast scale.

--- end quoting PRL ---
--- quoting SCIENCE NEWS 26APR97, p252 ---

  Does the Cosmos Have a Direction?

... direction is meaningless in .. the Big Bang model

An analysis of the polarization of radio waves emitted by distant
galaxies suggests that the universe may have a preferred direction
after all.

... says the finding appears to be at odds with measurements of the
cosmic microwave background ...

--- end quoting SN, 26APR97 ---

  The Big Bang model falls dead. The Steady State model falls dead. The
Atom Totality theory says that there are no fluctuations in the cosmic
background radiation, instead we are at the limit of our measuring
precision. And in an Atom Totality there is a direction because there
is a nucleus. Is the direction from Sextans to Aquila towards the
nucleus of our 231Pu Atom Universe?
  So far, the most convincing evidence for the Atom Totality is two
ages, older stars inside a younger universe, ie, the old stars of the
Uranium Atom Totality within the newer Plutonium Atom Totality.
  But as time goes on and scientists keep reporting more and more and
more observations that kill the Big Bang theory, yet only help support
the Atom Totality theory, that is what great science is all about. I do
not think I will have to wait 2,000 years like Aristarchus to prove the
heliocentric planetary system. Or 2,000 years like Democritus to prove
the Atomic theory. No, I think that within my lifetime I will see the
Big Bang theory killed and the Atom Totality theory the only theory of
the universe.

   I wonder if someone can make a relationship of the numbers reported
by Messrs  Nodland and Ralston of light polarization with that of the
element plutonium? Are the numbers of Nodland and Ralston able to be
correlated to microscopic atomic physics of plutonium? Say for instance
that the numbers fit only plutonium and not any other chemical element?
The recent reported ages of 20 billion year old stars and a universe of
7 billion years old nicely fits the mean lifetime of thorium and
uranium respectively. Of course we are living in the Plutonium Atom
Totality where the six electrons of the 5f6 gives us these two
different ages. So is the 5f6 of plutonium able to be correlated with
light polarization as given by Nodland and Ralston?

  What would be real convincing evidence of the 231Pu Atom Totality
would be a sighting of the nucleus, but then again, the many goon clods
of the science community would say that it was a black hole. In an Atom
Totality, no black holes exist. Black holes are as fictional as angels.

--
Bruce Baugh <*> http://www.kenosis.com
Moderator, comp.os.ms-windows.win95.moderated