psychoceramics: The Millenium Condominium

Dear Friends here is a notice I think you may be interested in. Thank
you
for your attention while I share with you a great vision.

THE MILLENNIUM CONDOMINIUM
A CYBERSPACE COMMUNITY

YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO JOIN A SPECIAL GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WISH
LINK THEIR HEARTS TOGETHER IN LOVE. THERE IS A VIRTUAL COMMUNITY CALLED
THE
MILLENNIUM CONDONIMIUM.  IT IS A COMMUNITY IN THE 4TH DIMENSION BECAUSE
IT
EXISTS IN OUR MINDS. WILL YOU JOIN US IN LEARNING THE MERKABA TOGETHER.
THE
MERKABA IS THE VEHICLE OF ASCENSION FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIUM. MER means
counter rotating magnetic fields. KA means SPIRIT or SOUL or
CONSCIOUSNESS.
BA as it sounds means BODY. When these are balanced in perspective
according to specific breathing techniques and sacred geometry, a matrix
is
formed which projects a 4th dimensional aura which can be photographed
with
Kirlian Photography,. This auric field is 55 feet in diameter and
protects
you from any harm on the 3rd dimension because after 18 breaths you will
be
in the 4th dimension. Even Rail Guns cannot bring you down. You are
invulnerable and Immortal.

Would you like to join us? Send your name and e-mail address to
m--@v--.net

INDIVIDUALS ARE ALLOWED TO DECORATE THEIR OWN APARTMENTS. THEY CAN CHOSE
FROM AN ARRAY OF COLORS AND DECOR'. THEIR IMAGINATION IS THE LIMIT. THEY
CAN DESIGN THEIR OWN OR USE OUR ON-LINE STAFF TO DESIGNING. WHILE LIVING
IN
THE MILLENNIUM CONDOMINIUM, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO SWIMMING POOLS,
HEALTH
BARS, SUNDAY SERVICE IN THE CHAPEL. THIS IS FOLLOWED BY MERKABA PRACTICE
FROM 1 PM TO 4 PM ON THE ROOF.
OF COURSE YOU CAN INVITE YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS OVER TO VISIT YOU. TO
PREVENT
ACCESS TO FLAMERS AND JUNK, WE HAVE TO CHARGE MONTHLY PAYMENTS. BUT THEY
ARE A LOW $1.00 PER KILOBYTE.
Want to know more?
Write to m--@v--.net with the subject:  MILLENNIUM CONDOMINIUM.
NO PROMISES ARE MADE BUT THE OBJECT IS TO BUILD A VIRTUAL HEAVEN IN
CYBERSPACE. YOUR IMAGINATION IS THE SUBSTANCE WHICH HOODS IT TOGETHER.
WE
ARE ALL REAL PEOPLE. THOUGH CONNECTED BY COMPUTER WE ARE NOW ON EARTH.
THE
MILLENNIUM CONDOMINIUM SERVES THREE PURPOSES.

1. To provide a safe place to receive enlightening news and help support
one another in  path to enlightenment. By combining our multiple
talents,
we can provide services unavailable to most people in the world due to
location.
2. A Bulletin Board for activities. Although we are scattered all over
the
globe we can partake of workshops offered weekly in the Videotorium. And
we
can join our energies together and make a real difference in the world.
3. A survival technique. We have already contacted Timothy Leary in
Outer
Space. So likewise we will have resident psychics who will contact other
members who have passed on. This is one form of Immortality. There are
many
and we recognize them all as different paths to the same
Goal/Enlightenment
and freedom from suffering without any possibility of its return.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A CULT. ANYONE MAY JOIN. WE WILL NEVER RECOMMEND
THE
TAKING OF ANYONE'S LIFE INCLUDING ONE'S OWN. SUICIDE IS AGAINST
UNIVERSAL
LAW. THE PUNISHMENT IS IRREVOCABLE. IT CONSISTS OF LIVING TO SEE YOUR
DEAD
BODY. IN OTHER WORDS, SUICIDE DOESN'T WORK. UPON REALIZING THIS YOU
REGRET
WHAT YOU'VE DONE AND WANT TO COME BACK TO EARTH. FOR INSTANCE, YOU MAY
SEE
A GLASS OF WATER AND BE THIRSTY. BUT AS YOU REACH FOR IT YOUR AND HAND
GOES
THROUGH IT. NOW YOU KNOW YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE INTO THE ASTRAL. YOU
WISH TO BE REBORN BUT REINCARNATION IS DENIED TO YOU. YOU ARE DOOMED TO
WANDER THE FACE OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH IN THE ASTRAL REALMS,  A
HALLOW-EYED HULK OF YOUR FORMER SELF.
BUT LET US GET ON WITH THE GOOD NEWS.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIGHTWORKERS
WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN PAY OFF YOUR RENT BY WORKING FOR THE MILLENNIUM CONDOMINIUM,
HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "CONDO."
NEEDED:
An Apartment Manager with experience in handling hundred unit complexes
and
knows bookkeeping and taxes.
A Computer Programmer who can design apartments. Prefer experience in
virtual worlds.
Camera Person.
Web Page Design Expert.
Any One may volunteer their services.
Our Objective is to teach the Merkaba Free to all residents in nightly
workshops. Then periodically we will practice the GROUP MERKABA on top
of
the roof. From there we will divide up into groups of eight and go to
all
the points of the Merkaba of the Earth. The north and south merkabas
will
draw in male and female energies into the center of the earth Merkaba.
this
is will form a Christ Light will energize the Christ Consciousness Grid.
Then when we have perfected that, we will form on a specific date and
form
the ball of light until intensity reaches a critical mass and we will
take
off into space carrying 144,000 people with us into the fifth dimension.
If you want to wait on someone or something external to yourself for the
coming shift in consciousness, then ignore this letter. But if you
believe
in making things happen and are ready to take a hand in your own
salvation,
join the Millennium Condominium.
Contact m--@v--.net when you are ready to come on board.
IF WE HAVE
IN
ANY WAY WE HAVE OFFENDED YOU WITH THIS LETTER THEN FOR GIVE US AND
DELETE
IT WITH OUR APOLOGIES.
Om, Mani, Padma, AUM.

"There is a place,