Re: psychoceramics: Psychoceramics: world restructur [sic]

	GIJCO may be a reference to GIJINC, for G.I. Joe, Inc. ie: a
supposed conspiracy between Hasbrow & the US Military (Pentagon, or the
Military / Industrial Combine) to seduce young foreigners (I've mostly
seen this being described as targeting France. Was the GI Joe TV show
*reaaly* shown all that much over there?) into the US Armed Forces. To
what end, I'm not sure.

	This does, indeed look like computer-assisted ranting, but I'd
tend to doubt it was a simple "input several emails, output rant" type
setup.

	Nix!

[ Christopher Maikisch ]  >>>  Repeal the First Law of Thermodynamics   <<<
[   Weird, Crafty, &   ]      += Pherrit by nature, if not by choice =+
[    Marginally Sane.  ]   *******  Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!  *******
  -Knights of Watergate- -AbnorMail Addict- -Creative Hypocrisy Institute-