psychoceramics: US electronic weaponry tests

This was sent to the World Wide Web Development Group at
Monash University, embedded in a binary file of some sort
(which I presume is a Microsoft Works document).  Some
formatting has been done and identification information has
been bowdlerised, but the content should be as intact as I could
extract..

(Notes:  Bob Hawke was Prime Minister of Australia from
1983 to about 1990.  Code D, I think, is a law which forbids
the publication of some information  on national-security
grounds.)

 -- acb

E-----------..
STRATHBOGIE ..,
VICTORIA ..
AUSTRALIA
Phone/FAx 03 5xxxxxxx & Email e-----------@cwi.net.au

I am  fifty three years of age.   Divorced ; the mother of three grown
children and several grandchildren.   A tennis player and sometime
golfer, but mostly a writer and a gardener.   My other passions are
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels  and my home.
I live on three acres of land bordered on two sides by a
continually flowing creek.  I live with the sound of life in my ears.
I earn a living as an experienced Teacher of the Deaf.

I am also a high functioning psychic who has been the victim and a
fascinating subject for study of the US electronic weaponry developers
for the past twelve years.   The major shareholders in this
experimentation being Companies not known to myself, but initiated by
the CIA - Central Intelligence Agency and the US Armed Defence Forces,
mostly Army, but some Air Force and Navy too.   The Marines, being a
separate entity, to the other three definitely contributed personnel to
this program of torment and harassment which amounted to atttempted murder.
Three years ago I began a campaign to bring my problem out into the open.
This was when my son was physically attacked, given drugs and
questioned about his family.  I had tried the UN, and other Government
and Tertiary agencies at the initiation and continuation of the
attacks.   I received only brief replies from the present
Prime Minister, Bob Hawke.  So I began to write to the Media and
Politicians.   The media has investigated what it could and used
programming to impart information relevant to my situation.   No direct
contact has been made with me by anyone in Media.   Only one Politician
has spoken to me re my problem and that was my local member Lou
Lieberman.  I wrote to Mr Lieberman who investigated my situation.   He
enquired on my behalf.   He then rang me and told me "The Americans are
no longer interested in you.   You are no longer part of their
experimentation program"   I replied that the situation had not
altered.    He replied You will just have to be patient and wait!

   That was June 1996.  After that I was then passed to the US Armed
Forces for further harassment.   No doubt as a type of punishment for
writing to the media and talking to Politicians about my situation.
And so it continues to this day.  Alexander Downer acknowledged my
plight about the same time as I contacted Mr Lieberman.   However, just
after these two encounters it was annouced that a Code D was a
necessary classification in some cases to ensure National Security was
upheld.  So here I exist under the shroud of the US Army doing whatever
they want with their electronics which has been described in an article
iI discovered on the Internet, as Covert Electronic Weaponry.
    No one in Australia or anywhere else can do anything about the use
    of human beings in a situation of covert weaponry
    experimentation.   Except by individuals exerting pressure on
    Governments by knowing
 and sending Some newspapers ie. The Age, Melbourne and the Sun Herald,
Melbourne, Australia have acknowledged my material and my plight but
are unable to publish any of my writings because of the Code D
Rating.   One other Politician has acknowledged my contributions and my
plight.   Kim Beasley the leader of the Opposition ihere in
Australia.    The only Prime Minister to acknowledge my problem has
been Bob Hawke.  If you have any information that would help me. Please
send it to my Email address or my phone/fax. I ask that you send this
letter on to other Email /Fax Sites.  Verification can be found by
looking in Human Experimentation Web Site I am still writing my
Bulletins to the Aussie Media and Politicians.  Please help by sending
them on to people you think would be interested. . iT would continue to
build the group of people concerned about personal security within
Nations that profess to care for the people within their borders whilst
continuing to develop weaponry which is described in the US as
Microwave harassment and Mind-Control Experimentation
.   As well as the incidious nature of this weaponry there is a
disregard for Human Rights in using private citizens for
experimentation without their permission and causing great harm and
discomfort to them both physically and psychologically.
All this is covered-up in the name of National Security Helen
Treloar-Duggin rivate citizens for experimentation without their
permission and causing great harm and discom yupfb^Z^VLVH ooYYYCCCCCCC
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii TTTTTTTT Times New Roman Arial @ Mistral Impact
Intrepid Invitation Signature

--
 Andrew C. /Bul+hac?k/  Design hacker, WWW Development Group, Monash University