RE: psychoceramics: (Fwd) Watch your backs.

And here I thought the endless pattern of silly bickering was endemic to
all groups of Homo Sapiens. Guess we'll have to start weeding "them" out
of the local community theater groups... and the local PWA support
organization... oh, and the City Council, State Senate, and Federal
Government, while we're at it.