psychoceramics: invest now in keyboard manufacturer!

Earl "Super Psychic" Curley as been taking a major ass
whoopin on sci.skeptic as of late. He's lost his job,
he's living in an airport motel for transients, and
he was caught trying to host his web psychic
web site using a client's inactive account. The
account was cancelled after it was discovered
by his former employers... who actually read
sci.skeptic to laugh at him behind his back.

Anyway, when Curley is feeling bested, feeling
like his usual rejoinder of calling his critics
"jo-boys" fails him, he drags out his "sock puppet"...
MaryJo Willy.

This recent post by "her" has probably resulted in
the greatest single one day destruction of
keyboards around the globe. The last paragraph,
where Willy claims:

* she has a "phd" (although isnt sure what letters get
capitalized in phd)

* has an actual "educaction"

* "tought people"

resulted in numerous readers confessing they
laughed and squirted various beverages through
their nose, liberally spraying their keyboards.

To wit: