psychoceramics: >H HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE EVERYBODY IS HAVING A HAPPY HEALTHY PRODUCTIVE YEAR!!! (fwd)

The power of JUICE.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Star maker <c--@y--.com>
To: t--@l--.org
Subject: >H HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE EVERYBODY IS HAVING A HAPPY HEALTHY PRODUCTIVE YEAR!!!

read me outloud

note: forwarded msg attached.

Why Juice?

Fresh juice provides us with minerals, vitamins, essential fatty
acids, carbohydrates, proteins and much
more. All of these factors are vital to maintaining good health. You
will find that when you make fresh
juice a daily part of your diet, you will have increased energy, a
glowing complexion,strengthened immune system, stronger bones and a
reduced risk of disease. It is recommended that you drink at least 16
ounces of freshly squeezed juice each day.
Although eating fruits and vegetables in their natural state does
provide us with a substantial amount of
vitamins and minerals, we only obtain the maximum benefits from them
when they are juiced. Much of
their goodness is locked in the fiber which is expelled from the body.
When we juice the fruits and vegetables, their goodness is released
from the fiber and we are able to drink their highly concentrated
nutrients which are then able to enter our bloodstream very quickly.
Fiber is essential to health, so be sure to continue eating raw
fruits, vegetables, legumes and whole grains in conjunction with fresh
juices to
gain the maximum amount of nutritional value from what you eat. Very
few people eat enough raw fruits and vegetables. Juicing provides a
quick and easy way to increase your consumption of these foods, and is
recommended in addition to a high fiber diet.

There are many bottled juices available on the market today. One of
the problems with these is that
many of their valuable nutrients are lost during the bottling process.
If you make your own juiceand drink it fresh, you will have control
over the quality of the fruits and vegetables you are consuming, and
in many cases you will save money. Your local Farmer's Market is a
great place to buy fresh, inexpensive and often organic produce.

The USDA, National Cancer Institute, Surgeon General, and the
secretary of Health and Human
Services all agree that Americans need to increase their consumption
of fresh produce to include 2 to 4
servings of vegetables every day. One of the easiest ways to add them
to your diet is to juice.
No matter what your age, it is never too late to start drinking your
fruits and vegetables. Juices can
flush toxins from your body, are good for your weight, heart,
circulation and overall well being. Juices
contain no saturated fats or added sodium and can be helpful in
lowering your cholesterol. (always
follow your pediatricians advise when introducing babies to juice)
Remember: Apple seeds contain some cyanide, so be sure to remove the
seeds before juicing. Do not
juice carrot or rhubarb greens because of their toxicity. The skins of
oranges and grapefruits also
contain toxic substances, so it is not wise to juice them,( however,
the white, pithy part just below the
skin contains very valuable bioflavonoids and vitamin C, so make sure
you don't peel that away.) The
leaves of celery are often bitter, so you may wish to remove them. The
skins of fruits such as kiwi and
papaya should also be removed prior to juicing, however the skins from
lemons and limes may
be left on. Be sure to wash them thoroughly to remove any waxes and
pesticides. All pits, such
as plum pits and peach pits should be removed. Seeds from lemons,
limes, grapes and melons
etc. may be put into your juicer. For more juicing tips it is
suggested that you read some juicing books
such as 'Juicing for life'.
We will bring you a new recipe to try each month to get you started on
you juicing routine. Keep in
mind that it is important to follow the instructions which come with
your juicer, and to eat/drink the
proper amounts of fruits and vegetables to receive optimal results
from them. Drink a variety of
different fruit and vegetable juices to maximize your nutrient intake.
To avoid consuming too much fruit
sugar, you should be sure to drink at least as much vegetable juice as
fruit juice.

JUICING HAS GOT TO ONE OF THE TOP 10 ALL TIME BEST   TRANSHUMAN LIST
SUBJECTS RIGHT UP THERE WITH NEURAL-NET PLUGS AND THE MASS CLONING OF
GENIUS WITH IQ'S OF 300 AND ABOVE!
JUICING IS THE WAY THE WAY NATURE INTENDED
JUICING IS DIGESTION  USE THIS JUICING TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE YOUR
HEALTH.
read 'Juicing for Life' Head to the BOOK PAGE

Take a look at the JUICERS

ever since I have been juicing I feel like a teenager I have so much
more

      *
> >* Keep human cloning legal! Use the CSS LetterWizard to write to
Congress!*

     *