Re: psychoceramics: (fwd) Re: Metal Strips in $20 bills, why?

At 02:03 AM 11/26/95 +1100, you wrote:
RE: the Michael Rivero pathology expressed in:

>  You need not remove the strip to wreak it's radio reflectivity. A cut
>through it slightly off-center will change it's resonance. Both this
>cut and actual removal constitute defacing the currency, which is
>illegal. If you want untraceable money, start buying gold.

Let's hope he never catches on to the radioactive serialization of all
the gold on the world market, the precise proportions of the isotopic
"digit markers" used, or the microchip(s) implanted in his butt.

Gang, I just joined pyroceramics mailing list, and I love it!
Any of you regular prospecters have any tips for locating
pay-dirt like I've seen this week on the list?

I found this pretty tame (by comparison, though geographically representative)
"Current Events and End Time Prophesy" page hiding among my home system's
user pages:
            http://www.ionet.net/~wes/

File under: Near Edge of Weirdness.

                                Thanks to one and all!
                                                _--=RevLeo=--_
^^^^^^
 RevLeo's BELLIGERENT CRANK Magazine   http://www.ionet.net/~skimery/index.html
                ***STAND FIRM IN THE FACE OF UNSPEAKABLE ODDS!!!***