Re: psychoceramics: (fwd) Re: Metal Strips in $20 bills, why?

[RevLeo]

> At 02:03 AM 11/26/95 +1100, you wrote:
> RE: the Michael Rivero pathology expressed in:
>
> >  You need not remove the strip to wreak it's radio reflectivity. A cut
> >through it slightly off-center will change it's resonance. Both this
> >cut and actual removal constitute defacing the currency, which is
> >illegal. If you want untraceable money, start buying gold.
> >

> Let's hope he never catches on to the radioactive serialization of all
> the gold on the world market, the precise proportions of the isotopic
> "digit markers" used, or the microchip(s) implanted in his butt.
>
> Gang, I just joined pyroceramics mailing list, and I love it!
> Any of you regular prospecters have any tips for locating
> pay-dirt like I've seen this week on the list?

alt.conspiracy is a good place to look for conspiracy theories, paranoia,
suppressed truths and other such stuff.  Other groups which occasionally
yield results are alt.sci.physics.new-theories, various news.* groups (as
one gets a lot of cranks posting there), talk.origins (for creationist kooks),
various religion newsgroups, the soc.* hierarchy (if you can be bothered
digging through the inter-ethnic flamewars that perpetually blaze there) and
pretty much anywhere else.

It's on the Psychoceramics page (http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/psychoceramics).

--
a--@c--.monash.edu.au        "These crazy words of mine,