psychoceramics: USENET Quote of the Day

"Neutopia is a system that liberates the individual for the good
 of the whole. The first thing we shall do after the lovolution
 is establish communal vegetarian kitchens for all."
                        -- Libby "Doctress Neutopia" Hubbard

(Imagine the above in all-caps, with selected words bolded, a la
Zippy the Pinhead.)

(Btw, Doctress Neutopia also recently posted a lengthy document on
"gender and genius" or something, addressed at Richard Stallman.  I
assume that that is the same Stallman who created GNU Emacs and founded
the Free Software Foundation.  For some reason not known to me, she
sent it to alt.surrealism.)

--
a--@c--.monash.edu.au        "These crazy words of mine,
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb      so wrong they could be..."