Re: psychoceramics: (fwd) Re: Metal Strips in $20 bills, why?

>> Gang, I just joined pyroceramics mailing list, and I love it!
>> Any of you regular prospecters have any tips for locating
>> pay-dirt like I've seen this week on the list?
>
>alt.conspiracy is a good place to look for conspiracy theories, paranoia,
>suppressed truths and other such stuff.  Other groups which occasionally
>yield results are alt.sci.physics.new-theories, various news.* groups (as
>one gets a lot of cranks posting there), talk.origins (for creationist kooks),
>various religion newsgroups, the soc.* hierarchy (if you can be bothered
>digging through the inter-ethnic flamewars that perpetually blaze there) >and
>pretty much anywhere else.

misc.legal (the unmoderated one, that is) can be fertile ground
at times - there are strange people with strange grievences who want
free legal help.  You have to dig around a lot to find them, though.
Nancy McNelly               http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/
                      the online Mayan hieroglyphic syllabary