From: mfalkner @ alpha2.csd.uwm.edu (Michael John Falkner)
Newsgroups: comp.org.eff.talk
Subject: Re: Michael John Falkner, Philosopher

Allan Trojan (a--@y--.ca) wrote:

:   Let me dare to summarize Falknerianism in one line:
:
:  "Government exists to control our thoughts."

It exists to control the actions necessary to retain a civilized society,
and, hence, must do exactly as you state.

:  Let me go further and pose the ensuing questions:
:
:  1. Who is our government?
:  2. What are our thoughts?

1.  The government IS NOT the people -- don't believe the people who say
otherwise.  The government is one of, by, and for the rich.

2.  That's a harder question to answer, but your thoughts are often
expressed as your beliefs, such as that a lot of you have no desire for a
government.

Mike Falkner, m--@c--.uwm.edu   Milwaukee, Wisconsin
"The Electric Youth Renegade"        D.G.I.F. #10769
WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~mfalkner    No quotes.  (No room!! =))

a--@c--.monash.edu.au           If you call this a signature, you oppose its
a--@d--.null.org               reality.  If you do not call it a signature,
http://www.zikzak.net/~acb     you ignore the fact. Now what do you wish to