psychoceramics: (fwd) Re: I seek a lab to make the worlds first Human Clone and

Just when you think Plutonium can't get any kookier, he does.
Now he appears to have his sights set on actual active mad science.

 -- acb [what the smeg is a "HumanoApe"?!?]

From: Archimedes.Plutonium @ dartmouth.edu (Archimedes Plutonium)
Newsgroups: sci.bio.misc,alt.sci.physics.plutonium
Subject: Re: I seek a lab to make the worlds first Human Clone and
 HumanoApe

In article <4c9ru0$e--@d--.dartmouth.edu>
Archimedes.P--@d--.edu (Archimedes Plutonium) writes:

> In article <4c7hpf$9--@d--.dartmouth.edu>
> Archimedes.P--@d--.edu (Archimedes Plutonium) writes:
>
> > I seek a science lab in the world where I can make the world's first
> > Cloned Human.
> >
> > And/or a lab where I can make the worlds first cross between Human and
> > Apes.
> >
> > It must be a lab that is amply supplied and I  must have liberty in
> > doing this work. If interested please email me.
>

>   Perhaps a "in vitreo" lab would be the best logical choice. And it is
> my understanding that it is fertilized in vitreo but once fertilized
> moved back into a human mother's body. Is that the state of art?
>   Funny how we have the cloning of humans at hand but not the growing
> of the embryo totally out of a human's body. Or do we already have the
> technology of growing a human out of a human body?

  I need a lab that has a supply of human eggs, obviously.

  There is no stopping of science, and the more some redneck groups try
to stop science, the more speedily another group will actually do the
work.

--
   "but it's much to late you say for doing this now we  a--@c--.monash.edu.au
 should have done it then well it just goes to show how  //www.zikzak.net/~acb