psychoceramics: (fwd) Re: freedom of privacy and thoughts

Mr Yu is nothing if not persistent in the face of the skeptical masses.

>From: c--@b--.udel.edu (Johnny Chien-Min Yu)
>Newsgroups:
alt.human-brain,alt.mindcontrol,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.misc,alt.activi
sm,soc.rights.human
>Subject: Re: freedom of privacy and thoughts
>Date: 21 Mar 1996 06:31:25 -0500
>
>>From b--@c--.com Thu Mar 21 06:02:17 EST 1996
>Article: 137879 of alt.activism
>From: b--@c--.com (Brian Carnell)
>Newsgroups:
alt.human-brain,alt.mindcontrol,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.misc,alt.activi
sm,soc.rights.human
>Subject: Re: freedom of privacy and thoughts
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 22:32:21 GMT
alt.conspiracy:132938 talk.politics.misc:427747 alt.activism:137879
soc.rights.human:38804

--
Bruce Baugh
b--@a--.com