Re: psychoceramics: Gruborsy's New Ally

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996 08:28:11 -0400, you wrote:

: Her explanation for the headless dove is one of my favorite
: pieces of Libby-speak.  She says she put it in his mailbox
: "as a symbol of love and peace"  (I know the very first thought that
: would come to my mind if I reached into my mailbox and encountered
: a decapitated, decaying fowl would be "Love and Peace!").

Excuse me, I'm finding this a little hard to believe. Are you all in fact
talking about Libby Hubbard AKA Doctress Neutopia? Dead birds in mailboxes?

WHAT??!?!?!
r--@r--.net