psychoceramics: Another Usenet Improvement Plan

Well I've had my say, Anton has had his, now it's Grubor's turn.

Is it something in the air?

 -- acb

From: DrG @ manus.org
Newsgroups: alt.wired,alt.journalism,news.groups,misc.activism.cannabis,alt.usenet.media-coverage,misc.misc,news.admin.censorship,rec.drugs.cannabis,alt.society.neutopia,alt.religion.kibology,alt.cyberspace,news.admin.misc,alt.drugs.pot,alt.2600,alt.activism,alt.business,misc.legal,alt.slack,misc.legal.comp
Subject: Re: KIBO is Overruled by GRUBOR
Date: 16 May 1996 06:58:19 -0400
Sender: m--@t--.lm.com

Aga (a--@d--.com) wrote:
> Francesco Benvenuto (f--@z--.fis.unico.it) wrote:
> : a--@d--.com (Aga) writes:
> : |> Thomas M Richardson (t--@i--.net) wrote:
> : |> : Our Hera...err...I mean, HERO, yeah, our *Hero* ... Sheesh all this gender
> : |> :  bending is sure getting the better of me.  Anyway, that seXXXy Doctress G
> : |> :  (d--@m--.org) wrote:
> : |>
> : |> : > KIBO is gone.
> : |>
> : |> : ...But not forgotten...
> : |>
> : |> Just replaced.

> : Sorry, Tom, but aga (The II Grubor) is perfectly right.

> : Kibo has been replaced by Grubor.

> An astute observation.

> : --
> : fB "within the global killfile, how did Kibo ever get there?"

> David Lawrence will now also be replaced by Dr. John Grubor.

> Dr. John Grubor replaces BOTH tale and KIBO.

> -aga

Yes, I can grep like KIBO, so that is fine -- KIBO is replaced;
but tale is another matter.

tale must be replaced by a bot.  and the bot that we are building will
replace the entire tale/UUnet/UVV/grp.adv/RFD/CFV system.

I have devised a system where all newgroups that have merit are
*automatically* formed, and all groups stay around only if they meet
certain traffic minimums.  The most inportant change that must be made is
in the staging areas for newgroups.

The UseNet Freedom Council is the replacement for
the old corrupt "cabal" system that has ruined this Usenet.

The *people* are now taking control, and the newsadministrators
are not in charge any more.  They were too incompetent to
handle the task, and the People are MUCH beter educated.

-DrG,Esq

UseNet Freedom
Council Admin.

u--@p--.org
news.admin.censorship
--
CyberDoctor

--
"Touched by her fingers, the two surviving chocolate people
copulate desperately, losing themselves in a melting frenzy     http://