psychoceramics: GENETIC ENGINEERING COURSE

I wouldn't usually pass on junk email, but this one struck me as
something a little different.  I can remember seeing ads when I
was a kid saying that you could make BIG money in your spare time
by raising minks/chinchillas/rabbits/whatever.  Now things are NEW
and IMPROVED!

Raise 10 legged sheep that produce human cytokines at home for
fun and profit!!!

>                GENETIC ENGINEERING AT HOME
>
>When ENIAC, the first general-purpose, large scale,  eletronic computer was
>activated 50 years ago at the University of Pennsylvania, no one imagined
>that the computer would become household appliance. The fact that you are
>reading this message indicates that computers are used daily by millions of
>people in 1996.
>
>When the first genetic engineering experiments occurred in the early 1970s,
>no one thought that this technology could be done safely in the confines of
>one's kitchen; however, today genetic engineering at home is possible.
>
>The Genome Discovery Institute is offering a unique introduction course to
>Genetic Engineering at Home. With this course, it is possible to learn to
>basic principles of biotechnology. Included with the course are several
>actually experiments (very safe) which can easily be conducted at home or in
>a classroom.
>
>For a small fee of $10.00, you will be rushed the following:
>

>                The GDI Textbook
>                The GDI Sourcebook
>                The GDI Lab book
>
>Send check or money to
>
>Introduction Course
>Genetic Discovery Institute
>P. O. Box  260261
>Madison, WI 53726-0261

Nancy McNelly                                  "Ma in k'ati"
http://www.he.net/~nmcnelly/                 Gaspar Antonio Chi
Mayan hieroglyphics. virtual pyramid, & more