psychoceramics: [Fwd: Re: childish behaviour]

A while ago a known crank who posts as "r--@t--.roman.org" (which is,
incidentally, a bogus domain) was mentioned. This individual posts to
comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, routinely positing unsubstantiated allegations
that the developers of this (freeware) Windows emulator are purposely removing
functionality for some sinister reason, and otherwise heaping abuse at the developers.
Well, someone appears to have taken him to task for his attitude,
triggering a retort that appears to have escalated his crackpot quotient.

It may be an idea to keep an eye on Mr. Root.

 -- acb

--
  a--@c--.monash.edu.au    acb@dev.null.org    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb
    -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   VOID == INFINITY!  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -