psychoceramics: Joan Brewer

Regarding the Joan Brewer story:
> >I'm almost dead from harassment. I'm sure Mr. Gates is desparate
> >to get this to stop.

Is there any independent account of Brewer's story?  While much of her
writing appears to be ravings, the allegations of sexual harrassment
and rape are pretty serious and contain at least a germ of
credibility.  Did she, indeed, suffer injuries and, if so, what were
they?  Who was responsible, if anyone?  If she is crazy, did the
harrassment make her that way?

If true, this would not be the first time that a large corporation did
injury to an individual and then tried to cover it up.

							spl