psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #110

Has anyone heard of the "Aetherius Society"?  If not, it might be
worth looking at their URL: http://www.rain.org/~brianck/aetherius.html

The attached usenet article is pretty nutty, but the web page goes
way beyond it, in many different directions.  The web pages mentions
a lot of stuff that I heard from some crackpot New Ager last spring:
Cosmic Masters, Great White Brotherhood, aliens and/or very old
humans helping the rest of us through this Time of Great Danger.

At first, I thought this was the same gibberish that Donna Kossy
outlined in "Kooks", the chapter called "Dr Doreal and the Brotherhood
of the White Temple", but after glancing over it, I'm sure it's not
related.

PS
Is this list dead?

PPS
Now that the 'alt.usenet.kooks' group is overrun with spammers, flamers
and dickweeds of all varieties, is it ok to discuss usenet related loons
in this list?