psychoceramics: latest weirdo spam

Following up in a widely crossposted thread which sought to collect
horror stories about the legal system, we have this:

+ From: AThrill <e--@m--.snet.net>
+ Newsgroups: mn.general,mordor.general,mtl.general,nashville.general,
+             nb.general,nc.general,nctu.ce.general,nctu.cm.general,
+             nctu.ee.general,ne.general,netcom.general,qc.general,
+             netcom.shell.general,neworleans.general,pdx.general,
+             nh.general,pa.general,ont.general,realtynet.general,
+             seattle.general,scot.general,pnw.general,sac.general,
+             scruz.general,nj.general,relcom.fido.su.general,
+             nm.general,no.general,or.general,ns.general,pgh.general,
+             nv.general,sdnet.general,school.general,oh.general,
+             ny.general,ott.general,n