psychoceramics: Fwd: FORWARD: Age of Consent (fwd)

More Christian Technology, this time from the Rev. Cedric Mannington.
The parts about the infrared sex detector and the differentiation between
"illicit" and "Christian" sex are quite similar to the ones on the
Rev. Cedric web page.

 -- acb

-----Forwarded message from m--@y--.cc.monash.edu.au (Christopher Rhys Short)-----

-----End of forwarded message-----