Re: psychoceramics: Fwd: FORWARD: Age of Consent (fwd)

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Rev. Cedric Mannington wrote:

}> By mounting the infrared detectors on mobile phone towers, they could
}> then be easily linked to automatic telephone systems that could alert
}> the authorities.  Special morals police could then catch the offenders
}> in the act.  This would not be a perfect system of course, but if a few
}> innocent adults have their privacy invaded, that may be the penalty we
}> have to pay to clean up the world.
}>
}> The price of freedom from moral decay is eternal vigilance and monitoring.

This sounds like a serious candidate for a jake here--I can't quite put my
finger on it, but the emotional index of the words used is completely wrong
for a real person, even a kook, of this nature.

CardX

P.S.  I'm sorry to be referencing RAH, but these things happen.