psychoceramics: Re: Charles and Cedric Mannington

On 12/17/96, Andrew C. Bulhak said (regarding Charles Mannington):

>I imagine that this person is more likely to be mentally disturbed than to
>be a joker.  (Though after GLOCK 3 (the "gang" on the web) turned out to be
>a prank, I cannot be certain that this isn't a joke.

A search for "Christian technology" reveals some interesting stuff:
http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/photo/charles.html - "The Charles Mannington
Mystery"
Apparently Charles and Cedric have been livening up the local Austrailian
newsgroup gil.users since November 1996. Based on the Mannington homepage
and the posts attributed to both Manningtons, I'd say that this is a joke.

There's a link to a parody page at
http://www.zip.com.au/~plexus/pervert.html. Still, I'm convinced that the
Manningtons are themselves a parody of online fanatics.

Sonya
e--@w--.com