Re: psychoceramics: MY DAD AND THESE AIR-DISASTERS

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Andrew C. Bulhak wrote:

}> PAGES 4, 5, AND 6, ARE A COPY OF THE LETTER I WROTE TO JUDGE SCALIA,
}> WHO DISMISSED MY SUIT.

The choice of "Judge" Scalia isn't an accident.  Scalia is by far the most
conservative Justice on the Supreme Court.  He's got radical positions
supporting things that the religious right loves--state's rights, police
powers, and religious expression in public life.  There have been a number of
cases where he's written scathing denunciations of decisions which were seen
as "no-brainers" by the other Justices and the public (unfortunately I don't
have examples, someone else might be able to fill in).

Alan Terlep 0-		       "If I should die before I learn to speak,
x--@u--.edu	      	 will money pay for all the days I lived awake
This .sig has THREE lines!	  but half asleep?"
http://www.itd.umich.edu/~ximenez          		       --Chris O'Connor