Re: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #186

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Steve Lamont wrote:

}ALL CAPS is a pretty good indication but actually Robert MacElwaine
}didn't type in ALL CAPS but SEEMINGLY randomly capitalized WORDS...

I would say that unconventional capitalization and punctuation are part
of most "kook" postings.  Also, long descriptions of the authorities who
had rejected their work, described in such a way as to indicate that every
disagreement is a further ratification of their ideas.

Alan Terlep 0-		       "If I should die before I learn to speak,
x--@u--.edu	      	 will money pay for all the days I lived awake
This .sig has THREE lines!	  but half asleep?"
http://www.itd.umich.edu/~ximenez          		       --Chris O'Connor