Re: psychoceramics: Re: Goldfish Rescuers

It's funny that we're talking about goldfish here.  I have a philosophy
about them myself.  It's a proven fact that watching them reduces
stress, anxiety, even hyperactivity in children.  What -hasn't- been
proven, however, is that goldfish are special imports from the galaxy
three time-folds away called Ahh.  It's also interesting to note that at
the -exact- same time period that goldfish started popping up everywhere
in their simu-atmospheres (those round clear bowls), the valarian
plant flowered on the island Slifdogh, off the coast of France.  It's
commonly known that the root from this plant has been used for centuries
to relieve stress, anxiety, and that thing they used to call hysterics (I
think they call it PMS now).  Soooo, all i'm tryna say is...
Thanks, Visitors from Ahh!

Bwah!  Disliker of Ritual, Defender of the Arabic Cockatoo, and Lady in
Waiting for Another Title to Add to Her Collection