Re: psychoceramics: Re: WARNING! DANGER! ALL INTERNET USERS

> > There is much going on here that is very frightening.  You think 56kbps
> > speed is and pushing the barrier for standard household wiring?  They
are
> > withholding the truth!  If they were not waiting for another
reason….RIGHT
> > NOW YOU COULD GET   9-20  MEGABYTES PER SECOND!!!!! OVER STANDARD HOME
> > TELEPHONE LINES!!!   Check out their ADSL "Forum":
> > http://www.adsl.com/index.html
>
> This is actually pretty interesting stuff.  If you read the documents
> online it looks as if the telcos are working toward this.  There
> doesn't seem to be any "conspiracy" to suppress this technology or
> that anyone is withholding the "truth."

i find it amusing that if there WAS a conspiracy along these lines, that
they'd actually make their secrets available on the web. it's not a case of
'whoops, we forgot to shred those documents', but rather 'whoops, instead
of deleting those files we HTMLised them and moved them over to our
web-server.'

heh.

nikolai
---
caught between a rock, a hard place and some more rocks.