psychoceramics: San Diego suicide cult?

Hi Kiddos -

I've been lurking and following your posts for several months now, but
haven't posted anything - mostly because I had nothing to add to anyone's
enlightenment or amusement. Don't know if this will add either, but I've
been hearing press rumors about some SanDiego suicide cultists being
connected with a Web site at <www.higherpower.com>. The site exists, but
it's been down or otherwise not responding. Anybody know anything about it?

R.

                                        Robert Arnold
                       Associate Editor - Arts & Entertainment
                             The Angle (www.theangle.com)

                 Kill the stupid, slap the weak and spook the herd.