psychoceramics: Higher Source

In a few discussions I've seen online, people have raised the possibility
of further Hale-Bopp suicide pacts, especially in the southern hemisphere
(where H-B has yet to achieve maximum visibility). I viewed this as
unlikely, just because I hadn't heard of anybody planning to do this; but
I just chased up the website of the "Ground Crew Project" (who were
originally anticipating mass UFO landings on December 1996; their
prophet is one Sheldon Nidle), and found this:

[http://www.portal.ca/~ground/crew/gcrw0304.htm]
Ground Crew Update Mar. 4, 1997

Many of you have asked me about the lady from Australia
who was to have ascended about 10 days ago. I called her last Sunday and
she answered the phone!!! She has not left yet, because she is still not
quite ready. She has an 11-month-old baby. They told her she could take
the baby with her. That is one problem. The other hold-back seems to be
her fear of taking the last breath of the merkaba meditation. She stops
breathing and her heart stops on the 18th breath and she said "I get
afraid and I just can't do it."

-mitch
http://www.thehub.com.au/~mitch