Re: psychoceramics: Re: psychoceramics-digest V1 #239

> > From: "Andrew C. Bulhak" <a--@z--.net>

> > flamers (the ones who accuse each other of being homosexuals and KGB
> > agents and "stukachi" or whatever) appropriating Serdar Argic's semiotics

My Russian co-worker Igor says "stukachi" means "snitch". Technically,
he says, the word means "knock" but in the same way we use stool
pigeon knock means to snitch. Then again, I suspect my friend Igor
isn't from Russia in the first place. He seems unable to tolerate the
winters in Canada. Hmm...