psychoceramics: Parrot speak

My mate's parrot suddenly, about a week ago, started saying the word "Shidah",
or something. The first half is pronounced as in 'ship', the second as in the
middle of 'heart', with a 'd' in the middle, and it sounds like there may be a
glottal stop between the 'i' and the 'd'. We don't know where he could have
heard it. He says it in a very ceremonial, almost knowing way, as if it's very
important.

The nearest word I can find a meaning for is "siddha", a variation of 'siddhi',
meaning someone who has attained perfection, from the sanskrit for fulfillment
(as in siddha yoga), but the pronunciation isn't quite right. Any ideas?

--Sam
"Brain freeze! Brain freeze! "