Re: psychoceramics: Nothing Accumulation Separation All (fwd)

[Alan]
> This little screed was posted to the Cypherpunks list via an anonymous
> remailer.  I have seen this screeder at work before (thee spelling is
> quite familiar), but I am not certain if I have seen a name placed to it.

Thee spelling ov this screed is a well-known style usually associated
with various technopagan groups.  (It may have been originated by
Genesis P. Orridge and/or Thee Temple Ov Psychick Youth.)

This may not be connected directly to said milieu; the screed below
uses 'of' rather than 'ov'.

 -- acb

--
 rev. dr. andrew c.'. bul+hac?k     "Most of the ladies I know tend to run
    http://www.zikzak.net/~acb/      around the D to DD cup range, and are