psychoceramics: Fwd: [BIOWAR] Fw: Read Note about Gallo

>NOTE :  Please read below, then let this sink in. This is a direct
quote from a certain person (stated to me, JUST
>RECENTLY) who had some connection-interaction directly WITH Dr. Gallo.
This person called Peter Kawaja and made the
>following statement, relaying what Dr. Gallo had said to him. (of
course, this person could have made it all up, as
>bait -  okay ?  /  good enough disclaimer for the unbelieving ?  )
>
>"WE DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO LIVE THIS LONG.  WE THOUGH SADDAM WOULD KILL
OFF A THIRD OF YOU, AND THE REST OF YOU WOULD
>BE DEAD BY NOW", from GWI - from the Vaccines combined with the other
tests BY the US, not Iraq. There is more.  In
>other words, what this person was relaying from the conversation with
Gallo is that they had hoped for MORE
>casualties and by now more AMERICAN Veterans should have been dead.
Could this be one of the reasons why WRAMC -
>General Blank issued that INCENTIVE PROGRAM for the American Red Cross
to collect the (TAINTED) blood of veterans and
>send it to hospitals, where YOU go, to help speed up GLOBAL 2000, and
their plan, and the reason why you are hearing
>about this so-called external threat that Iraq et al,  will attack the
US with Biologicals ?  Because enough people
>aren't DEAD YET ? So the new event has to be created, hence all these
preparedness seminars across the US on
>Biological warfare.
>They are prepping you for what Peter Kawaja told you years ago, and
what has already happened, but there will be some
>"event", some significant terrorist event they will use, to claim you
now have to worry, you have to go get your
>vaccine, sorry, MARK.  The BLAME will be placed elsewhere, perhaps on
ANTI-GOVERNMENT, right winged Militias,  and
>you will RUN, not walk, and VOLUNTARILY sign up for the LIE, cause you
won't want to die.   Is this why there has
>been NO NATIONWIDE BLOOD BAN on Veterans of Persian Gulf Era ?
SOMEONE (some "entity") WANTS OUR MILITARY DEAD [
>or sick enough so they can't fight or remain active duty, and replaced
by foreign troops ], and the Civilian
>population under slavery - under their thumb, worried sick /
preoccupied about dying, so they will accept the MARK,
>the National I.D. Card, and remain in need of "their" treatments and
drugs, hooked like on CRACK - drugs, and your
>life is spent working for your masters, just so you can end up with
enough after 85% taxes, to pay for your survival
>medications.
>
>Since there are NUMEROUS illegal wiretaps on my phone line, I am sure I
can most likely (ask some federal agent for a
>copy and) produce an audio tape in Stereo Dolby Pro and THX, from one
of these agencies, of THAT telephone
>conversation. I know that my hand did not slip on the record button of
MY tape recorder, which I use at times because
> [...]
>
>   "needed to combine."
>
>That is absolute hogwash! If you go into the research literature,
>all of Dr. Gallo's mentors said that they could combine. They
>combined them. And, in fact, Dr. Robert Gallo and his own research
>teams at Litton Bionetics combined them.
>
>Secondly, he said that
>
>   "there is not enough similarity between the viruses that I just
>    showed you and HIV-I, the human AIDS virus."
>
>It's bizarre. It seems to have no family tree. It's just a branch,
>sticking out there by itself. There's no progenitors that they know
>of. They don't know what gave rise to it.  He says,
>
>   "Well, there's not enough of feline leukemia or chicken sarcoma
>    or monkey viruses in HIV-I, so it couldn't have been ......."
>
>Well, unfortunately, that is false and misleading, too, because it
>was shown that when you recombine these things in laboratories, the
>amount of the mothers' viruses that remained in the children was
>oftentimes five percent or even less. And that would not eliminate
>the possibility that this occurred.
>
>But, here's what he said when I pressed him on it:
>
>   "I will not argue with you. I cannot argue with your general
>    thesis."
>
>Then he says,
>
>   "And I can tell you, even more plausibly, how it could have
>    happened: BY ACCIDENT at that time."
>
>He emphasized "accident".
>
>So, last week, I sent Dr. Robert Gallo a letter refuting, or at
>least objecting to his objections. And I said,
>
>   "If you can tell me how it could have happened more plausibly at
>    the time, please tell me, because I'm very interested in solving
>    the origin of AIDS mystery."
>
>So, I await Dr. Gallo's response.
>                       ~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~
>*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
>
>  To receive an episode from a fascinating series four times a week,
>  just send an e-mail message with the word SUBSCRIBE, in the
>  "Subject" line, to j--@l--.etext.org
>
>  My postings to Usenet are often blocked by cancelbot censors.
>  Therefore, I am depending on you to post this vital information
>  to Usenet newsgroups and to various mailing lists and web sites.
>  If you can, please also post hardcopies on the bulletin boards of
>  campus halls, churches, supermarkets, laundromats, etc. -- any place
>  where concerned citizens can read this vital information.
>  Our people's need for Paul Reveres and Ben Franklins is as
>  urgent today as it was 222 years ago.
>
>                John DiNardo   j--@l--.etext.org

>| If we seriously listen to this God within us [conscience, if you
will], |
>| we usually find ourselves being urged to take the more difficult
path,  |
>| the path of more effort rather than less.
|
>| .... Each and every one of us, more or less frequently, will hold
|
>| back from this work .... Like every one of our ancestors before us,
|
>| we are all lazy.  So original sin does exist; it is our laziness.