psychoceramics: Fwd: tesla 666x3

The newsgroups line is just part of the poetry...

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 09:01:16 -0600
From: brahmajnana @ hotmail.com
Subject: tesla 666x3
Newsgroups:
 alt.magick.chaos,soc.culture.taiwan,alt.life.sucks,it.discussioni.misteri,
 alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.vietnamese

the guy has been born in the neighborhood
i went to Nikola Tesla primary & attended (someall) classes
i used to be an engineer in the field
i will save the world from aussie (desert) in late 1998=666x3
tesla will help
\
since both vivekananda students
no wonder

om anantaya namah
1008

--
<:)    Claudio Zic Solis
http://roo.unixnet.org/~tarant8l/8/ganima.html

ciao a tutti
ciau a tute

i doubt irix (unix) is able to do it
i will urge the programmers
anyway
why not

WHY NOT

ok sirs I WANT IT

I want me a java chip right in my marbles (right ear side default)

er, dee (enochian for 'gee'), ru sure that the subscribers hate us?

'ok puck, now it has been a nice walk'n'talk but now the village is
near...
WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK to see a man and a raven talk?"

'ah, Corto, ... people ... why care about?"

Corto Maltese by +Hugo Pratt, Venexia, Serenissima Empire, now Italia

No? You know not a comic? stael it. live in america. do it. borrow,
hack
find on the web. i want only cortomaltesers here, not 1008 dalmatians.

dire

whatabout Kelly? (casual remarck)

ok
my (i do not and did not own a computer)
FTP suxxx
thus
i give You a site (lotsa, all the sites)
and mail You the stuff

You FTP
your kindergarten ftpS, Your guru ftpS, the Holy Ghost ftpS

must I use dire magick to open teh bandwidth of this billdamned
silicon trafix server?

dumbo!aka.prospero

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

Here is Heiroglyphic Monad, Metasymbolic Unit that I made from
increasing the point size of the '$' in Clay Holden's DEEnoch
typeface.

ftp://ftp.dnai.com/users/c/cholden/Enochian_Fonts/

Love is the law, love under will.

were this some examples of ultimate healthy spam
i am 45n20 14e27 Fiume-Rijeka, Croatia (near Italy)

mostly virtually kannapolis, NC (Charlotte) SWC? i will help in saving
the planet (for fun) by using a big computer in midst of Australian
desert. At least 'all' agree on that. weird. I used the owl as a hook to
 ... chat I do not recall how I found You. by instinct (not by extinct) I
am being happy to meet You.

Claudio

I can divine and enchant. If You need advice, just 3 numbers from 1 to 10
woll do!