psychoceramics: Att: b--@c--.net

From: "Johannes Scmidt" <redskul @ hotmail.com>
To: P--@z--.net
Subject: Att: B--@c--.net
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 01:30:32 PDT

Seeing as how you've apparently blocked all hotmail accounts from
sending you mail (hell, take the easy way out) I am forwarding this here
so you can read it.

Two short notes:

"Johannes Scmidt" <r--@h--.com> forwards us a typically frantic
broadside from John DiNardo.

I first read usenet in 1989 on "nyx" before it even had a domain
name. It was a PDP-11 back then, running 2.9BSD.  John DiNardo was a
widely despised usenet pest even then.  I believe he was doing what
would now be called "spamming" of alt.conspiracy with almost exactly the
same
gibberish he puts out today.  His email address had "att" in it.  I
believe he was disciplined by AT&T for his spamming.

So this guy is being persecuted by The Conspiracy? If he was trying to
disseminate the truth what would you expect to happen? Or he might
just be a pesky nut.