psychoceramics: Fwd: DID MANKIND REALLY DISCOVER TECHNOLOGY?

Hey, it's Cthulhu Mythos Forteana!

From: surfsteve @ gorge.net (Steve VanKast)
Newsgroups:
  alt.conspiracy,alt.destroy,the,earth,alt.mindcontrol,alt.individualism,alt.save.the.earth
Subject: DID MANKIND REALLY DISCOVER TECHNOLOGY?
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 04:44:09 GMT

Did Mankind really discover electricity, radio, television
and computers?  Or is it possible that we are being cared for
by some kind of alien life form that is farming us, planning
to harvest us in the future?

Is there a relation to a farmers fields and the patterns of
our city streets?

Is there a relation between the way we fatten up our farm
animals for slaughter and our cushy furnishings and modern
conveniences?

Somehow it just all seems to easy!  Does it all relate?  Did
you know that the inventors of electricity, the telephone,
the television, radio nearly every invention known to mankind
all had someone else on the brink of inventing the very same
thing at the same time?

This is something that I often think about.  Surely I must
not be the only one!

Sometimes I just have to stop and say to myself.
"This is all to convenient."  Take a look around.  Are
computers really our friends or will they be the cause of our
destruction?  What can we do about it if we were to suddenly
discover it's all true?

     Surfsteve.
     s--@g--.net
     http://w3.gorge.net/surfsteve/