psychoceramics: Re: Killer Robot Police (psychoceramics-digest V1 #341)

From: "Johannes Scmidt" <redskul @ hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:57:17 PDT
Subject: psychoceramics: Killer Robot police

Irene
>>Frederick Taxpayer

Sorry to spoil the fun here, but this is from a recent issue of _The
Onion_, the online humor magazine.

http://www.theonion.com

Regards,
Tozier

William Tozier                               also: Santa Fe Institute
Biology Department                                 t--@s--.edu
University of Pennsylvania                 [Web Pages Being Serviced]

"The supreme misfortune is when theory outstrips performance."
  -- Leonardo da Vinci