psychoceramics: PUNCTUATION AND A DICTIONARY!!

Just some background, this lady (used to) post frequently on IUFo
mailing list concerning anything but UFOs (mainly right-wing conspiracy
theory). There were numerous complaints and the moderator took a vote on
whether she should be allowed to post (she won). She lately claimed she
was dropping out because people were spreading rumors of porno pictures
of her on the web. This is a small piece of a saga that will likely go
on for some time....

Johannes Schmidt

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

gee Ellie--get out the tissues
--IM ALL BROKE UP HERE!!..........
 ILL BE BACK TO KICK SOME BUTT AS SOON
AS I RECOVER MY SANITY OR SO THE RUMOR
GOES>>.(gee--i may even come back with PUNCTUATION
 AND A DICTIONARY!!WOW
-----men are accomplices to the evils they fail to oppose......
----meanwhile folks--Radio Liberty will be on Real Audio very soon
 and when you hear this show you will be so astounded and perhaps
motivated into action
 oh my God--you may even be called a paranoid fanatic!!!!!
 ----beats being a moron--right?
  you folks will realize soon enough that i was trying to do you
a favor --but time will tell that--time is very short now
 ill pray for you all
   meanwhile--im off on another investigation
into mind control manipulation-//genetically engineered designer
diseases--what is really going at the Giza plateau--and Cydonia-or what
the vatican
really has hidden under the holy see-and of course the apocalypse in
progress^^^^^^^^^^^^^
><>><>><>>-then again i may have been abducted by
an alien force or raptured by the holy ghost
 been a victim of CIA covert ops-or died from water
 flouridation
    Jesus said He was  coming back and He didnt lie
 to save us all from the insanity and depravity which we have reaped
upon ourselves at a massive level--dont be caught dead with out
HIM!!!!
     GOD IS NOT DEAD AND HE DOES GET ANGRY--maybe the LORD GOD
IS AN ALIEN--HEY--I HAVE SITCHENS BOOKS AND C TUNAGE AND
 ETS IN THE BIBLE AND CHILDRESS AND ALOT TOF AMAZING
BOOKS HERE THAT GIVE THIS THEORY CREEDENCE
 BUT THERE IS A RYHME AND REASON TO PROPHECEY
 --THERE IS LUNACY IN OFFICE--AND EVIL IN THIS LAND
 so---enjoy your so called freedoms while you can-it wont last much
longer
 and we will loose this country because people did not care nor pay
attention--or they were too busy or just  didnt have the capacity or
desire to participate and find out what was goin on behind the scenes
    WE WERE WATCHING TV AND DRINKING BEER
 WHEN ARE FREEDOMS WERE DONE AWAY WITH
---well--i dont want you all to suffer from my diatribes (for a
while)
 --so im off to Palm Springs -----got friends there--im gonna visit
before the BIG EARTHQUAKE wipes it off the map--it and LA AND
SAN BERNADINO--
  bye bye now
May God Protect you in the DaZe ahead--you(even the fools)
Charmaine Marie Lawrence Deborah Ferreira
Special Agent for God n the Last Days
Apocalypse in Progress Research and Documentation Project