psychoceramics: Fwd: Internal Structure Of The Atom

Been a while since I've seen this classic an opening line.

From: smart1234 @ aol.com (Smart1234)
Newsgroups: alt.sci.physics.new-theories
Subject: Internal Structure Of The Atom
Date: 26 Sep 1997 14:26:49 GMT

    I should be nominated for the Nobel Prize in physics for my
discoveries of the true internal structure of the atom based on my Atomic
Self Propulsion Theory.

   If you have the chance take a look at the .gif file called:
"artif17.gif", under the directory "TheUniverse" at my Home page. It shows
a good example of how water  H2O, can be easily be shown using my theories,
_not_ the theories of a shared electron solar system type orbital, (the
Quantum Mechanics Model) of the Standard Atom Model that was taught to you,
in the past. My Model is the most correct, not theirs.

   My Home Page:

   http://members.aol.com/smart1234