Re: psychoceramics: For Christian Abductees: Coming to Grips with the Aliens

This one is just too good to pass up without commenting on; it's a
perfect example of how logical life can be when you completely disregard
anything factual.

>>        4000 B.C. -- Jehovah creates Adam and Eve as perfect
>> prototype human beings with possible I.Q.'s nearing 1000 (source:
>> the Holy Bible - book of Genesis)

Can anyone even understand what an IQ of 1000 would mean? This is just a
case of Dogbert's "big round number" syndrome.

(Side note: An IQ of 1000 -- and can't understand the concept of
"don't"?)

>> bases are flooded (source: Creation Research Institute; the Hebrew
>> MIDRASH; numerous legends and claims; deductive reasoning)

"Deductive reasoning." Make up your own punchline here.

>>        2000 B.C. -- The center of human civilization is in a lush
>> kingdom in the Gobi region of central Asia.  Blue-eyed, blond-
>> haired humans, in alliance with a tall humanoid branch known as
>> the 'Nepheli', wage war against the reptilian empire in Antarctica.
>
>> The Gobians, in a desperate measure to defend their infiltrated
>> and threatened society, use an experimental super-weapon [a cobalt
>> warhead?] against the Antarcticans, and the explosion knocks the
>> planet off its axial alignment and sends most advanced cultures
>> back into the stone age, except for those who escape underground
>> in order to maintain their scientific continuity.  When the

Odd how neither the Egyptians (the recorded history of the Dynasties
began around 4000 BC) nor the Chinese (agian, recorded Dynastic structure
began around 2200 BC ) noticed begin blasted back to the stone age by any
such calamity.

Other wonderful howlers: the Antarctic ice cap dates to only 2,000 BC;
and the Nordics and Reptilians wage a fearsome war below ground, in the
air, and in most of the galaxy -- but never make their presence known on
Earth's surface.

Just think -- out there, right now, there is someone who is actually
worrying about this stuff. Oi.

Nathan