Re: psychoceramics: Invisible lasers

The most amazing thing about this post is that the author was able to
keep himself on track, with a reasonably command of grammar and syntax,
for length of it.

>invisible lasers.  For over a half century they have used this
>technology to rob from the poor and unsuspecting, and have paid huge
>sums of money to the news media and others to keep quiet. Their "lie,

So they're robbing the poor while making huge payoffs... sounds like the
conspirators aren't too bright.

>     By the way, where did words like INcome, INdustry, INflation,
>INvention, INsurance, INdict, INaugurate, INvest, etc. come from?

I'm sure many of them came from latIN. Coincidence?!

>     I never once considered myself to be psychotic. It has been the

Well, I think that's part of the definition. "The psychotic that can be
named is not the true psychotic."

>      I ask that the court be open minded about this because I have
>researched and have found a mountain of evidence to prove that this
>technology does exist.  There is a  massive cover-up and
>code-of-silence
>to conceal the cartel that is perpetrating the crimes. In return, the
>defendants are being rewarded by high paying jobs and expensive
>gratuities.

So why wouldn't the courts be part of the conspiracy?

>     As I said, this is a bit hard to swallow, but I swear on my own
>fathers grave that this technology is very much a reality. And because

Makes me wonder how his father died...

>     This may sound like rambling psychosis right now but there is

Insert your own joke here.

Nathan
(glad to be giving, not receiving)