psychoceramics: IUFO: Armegeddon Has Been Cancelled.

I just love this. "All my predictions didn't come true because of something
in the air."

How convenient.

Dave

->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List

Subject: Armegeddon Has Been Cancelled.                 Oct. 7, 1997.

  Here is something I was led to.

 THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

      October 1997 Vol. 1 Issue #10

ARMEGEDDON HAS BEEN CANCELLED! It seems recent prophets have been
changing their predictions. Gordon Michael Scallion recently said on
the Art Bell Radio Show, there have been many changes since his
predictions of the 1970s. Some have not come true. He says this may be
due to something in the air. Like Divine Intervention? Nick Bunick who
wrote THE MESSENGERS, has said the same thing. He claims to be an
incarnation of St. Paul of the New Testament. He went around with
Christ at the time. So he knows a lot about where the Bible has been
rewritten and plagiarized. So he can set us straight. Which brings up
another point, the Angels. Surely they figure into this affair. They
are 1/3 of heaven. They are a power to be reckoned with. Though long
associated with the Love Factor, they can .. wait a minute, Love IS a
factor. Love IS powerful. What am I thinking about. Love conquers
all. Love is the Answer. I see Love breaking out all over. When the
Berlin Wall went down, I knew something major is happening all over the
world. There are less wars and more peace at this time in the world's
history. Think about it: A day in which there is not news of a major
catastrophe. The national media will have to go to local stories as
they do on a slow news day. Watch for it. It may happen when you least
expect it. Maybe the news media will find out they do not have to
scare us into buying their advertisers products. They can report good
news. Like air pollution being cleaned up around the world. BTW, have
you heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek's new workshop? The mother Earth /
Father Sky workshop is being conducted around the world by Drunvalo
himself. It gets you connected to the Earth and then to the core of
the earth and then back out in to the air 1,000 miles and then you are
reconnected to the Christ Consciousness Grid and beyond to the Father
Sky then to the Eternal Life Source. Wow! People are reporting
miracles. In the lecture he mentions the use of coils to clean up your
own blood as well as pollution. It does more than just clean up the
air, he says. Much much more. I use my coil to make it rain here and
clean the air and it has done that. It is also cooler here and we are
enjoying our best fall in years. The predictions of Nostradamus have
fallen off drastically since 1972. They were 80% accurate until then.

 That is the date Divine Intervention began. According to Drunvalo
Melchizedek in the Flower of Life Workshop, in 1972 a Sirian space
ship docked outside the 4th dimension of earth. It put a hologram
around the earth which protects us from all harm. Also there will not
be allowed any more atom bombs to go off. The Bible says of the end
times in Matthew 24, "Where there are prohecies they shall fail." I
could be referring to this time. When G-- acts directly in the affairs
of mankind, then all bets are off. It can also be seen that the
prophecies of Edgar Cayce which were accurate 1999 times out of 2000
have fallen off drastically since 1972. According to him California
and Florida were supposed to have fallen in the ocean by now. So you
can prove there is something new happening here. J-- Lo--e

This is our first issue of interactive multimedia. to hear an
effective pray to strengthen your connection to --d then click on
UNIVSESAL PRAYER below. It will take some time to load up. This is when
you can prepare yourself by lighting a candle and incense and go into
meditative posture. The rest of the video tapes tell of my personal
story for those interested in my rise to ... to... to...well, to
wherever I am today.

GOOD NEWS FOR THE DEAD! Subject: Good News For the Dead! Cc: Bcc:
Melchizedek of the Flower of Life Workshop . He says the Christ
Consciousness Grid was finished in 1989 which catches souls of the
deceased as they rise up off the earth. They then go through the
resurrection. They then go into the 5th dimension. So really, there is
no death. Every religion says death is an illusion. So also did J--us
say, "Let the dead bury the dead." So listen to his words instead of
--rning those who are no longer here. Thank you, J--

HEAR DRUNVALO SPEAK!

DRUNVALO - WHO IS THIS MAN? He says he comes from the Star Sirius. A
walk-in as they say in Metaphysical circles. He is the buzz of the
town. At every Lightworker/Indian/new age gathering, the women come
and go, talking of Drunvalo. He has had 72 teachers. he knows
everything. He knows more than the Secret Government knows. (They send
FBI agents to his workshops to keep up on the latest.) Though never
claiming to be a prophet, Drunvalo has none-the-less dropped a few
hints that have some true. For instance in 1991 he said the Secret
Government would loosen its grip on information. People would start
talking and they would not be silenced. So indeed we have seen many
people talk about ETs from an inside perspective. Drunvalo knows why
the Greys are here and where they came from and why they can't make
it through the dimensional shift. He tells you how to build the
Merkaba, the vehicle of Ascension. Yes. You can build a UFO right in
your own home, in your spare time, while keeping your day job.
Drunvalo tells this and more wonderful knowledge in his Flower of Life
workshops. You can learn all about him and this amazing program at his
home web site: http://www.folr.org
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
______________________________________

Source Of Information: Web Site;
http://www.voyageronline.net/~voltron/asound.htm

JW  I may just try to contact this person mentioned by the name of
Nick Bunick who was the apostle Paul.  I have met Ezekial before in the
flesh and he was Joseph Busby from England.  He is now no longer in the
physical form but I really enjoyed talking with him while he just
happened to be over in Los Gatos, Calif. lecturing about 15 years ago.

John Winston.    j--@m--.com

-> Send "subscribe   iufo " to m--@w--.std.com
->  Posted by: j--@m--.com (John F. Winston)