psychoceramics: my last testament?

This may be my last posting, for reasons I will explain below, so I
thought I should share the following memories of kookdom.

For reasons of professional confidentiality I cannot reveal the name or
location of the following kook. However every fortnight she handed in
her unemployment form at my place of work (for some arcane reason she
didn't qualify for a nutter pension) covered in scizophrenic scribble
about her various neighbours at the boarding house who were war veterans
and needed veterans pensions. Also there were always receipts for
bottles of beer, gin, sherry and various low denomination tram tickets.

One rant I especially remember concerned some disused abbatoirs
somewhere in Geelong, I think, where the people who made complaints
about the Ministry of Housing were taken to be dismembered and buried.

Now, the reason this might be my last post: The Government has found
some loophole whereby they can force me to go to some medical checkup
every three months or sack me for not being healthy enough to be a
public servant. I dutifully turned up in June and he suggested I pay
(another) visit to the Government Psychiatrist. Seeing as how this would
probably cost the Government around $300 I agreed, the appointment is
today sometime (Wednesday 8th).
I'm not sure of the time of the appointment and I couldn't get through
yesterday, so I'll have to ring today early to find out when it is.  Our
shower is broken and so I haven't washed for a few days. I just got back
on the internet so I've been up all night. I'm seriously considering
taking a bible with me and ranting about the third coming or something
like that. (It actually seemed like a good idea a few minutes ago).

What I'm saying is, if I don't post for a week or so please COME AND GET
ME THE @%$@!#$@! OUT!

J.Schmidt