psychoceramics: Satan Seed!

DISPATCH # 76 -- the weekly newsletter of ParaScope

S O M E T H I N G   S T R A N G E  I S   H A P P E N I N G11/17/97
Quote of the Week

"If the jury feels the law is unjust, we recognize the undisputed power
of the jury to acquit, even if its verdict is contrary to the law as
given by a judge, and contrary to the evidence."

-- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, US v Moylan1 1969---------------

Rant of the Week: "Why do you think the indians are so weird?"

Every week we pick the wackiest, scariest, nastiest or funniest rant
from the hundreds of letters received by us here at ParaScope
headquarters, and present it to you as our Rant of the Week. This week,
"Walter" tells us the truth behind Adam, Eve, Satan's seed, Bigfoot and
the infamous "hybrids."Enjoy.

"Ya, ufo's are probably real. Ya, bigfoot is probably real. Ya, aliens
mimic Adam's seed. Ya, giants are real."
"What are all these ufo's!!! A giant conspiracy! A conspiracy behind a
conspiracy. A HUGE conspiracy. Oh well, saturn. Oh well, Rahab. Wha? I
don't know whats going on. Well Tarturas. Chained up? Places of refuge
from us!! But satans seed has been here for a long time! Those first
rebels are right under your nose! Sometimes they're way up there to.
Wow, whats going on! Well, they'll be here soon, chained up right next
to you. Ha, then the judge will take his seat. What will come from the
earth to attack us for some months? I don't know, but his face is human!
What lives there? Oh, hybrids, stuff like that. You know, ancient places
before the giant flood. Still there. New places are there to. Deep
places to. The underworld of the greek
legends! Gods. Or, sons of God. Thats just a way of putting it."

"Oh no, eve's seed is being stolen from her! They're making hybrids with
it. They're using the branches of Adam and Eve. Oh no, that can't be!
Humans are imperfect and can't comprehend those things! So we must be
used and pitied. Actually, they're goofed up to! Well, atleast the
giants aren't in New York city, yet! Well, they're still there, but
maybe under your nose! What about bigfoot. Well, if he really is roaming
around he knows the underground pretty
darn good! What do you think, he lives in caves? No, he just finds caves
and then finds a deep hole. He likes the underworld. Materialization."
"Give bodies to them! Seeking embodiment. Why do you think the indians
hate him? Why do you think the indians are so weird? Do you think they
ever saw light-sensitive tall human-like beings living somewhere on the
surface world? Na, they aren't real! I think. Atleast, thats what the
Greeks have said. The indians said that. Even homies say that! Boy oh
boy, are you frightened, yet? You should be. Pretty soon the world will
be in chaos. Or, atleast in disarray. Prepare!"
"Hehe, that doesn't sound right. Just find a cave and hide. Oh, don't do
that. Go to the moon. Oh, don't do that. Oh, go underground. Nope, can't
do that. Go under the sea! Na, thats not right either. Go to another
planet. Oh, there's a wheel per cheribum..that wouldn't be smart..there
are a lot of dark places and chains laying around. Oh, no. There's
nowhere to hide. Atleast, from the planes. Oh, why are oval. Just
darkness. They don't grow like you. A perverted soul matrix! Satans
seed, just races of them coming to you soon!"