Re: psychoceramics: Sofa energy lines

>On Sat, 22 Nov 1997, Johannes Scmidt submitted:
>> ->  SearchNet's   IUFO   Mailing List
>> In a message from Ellie:
>>
>> Are those the lines that I read about that cats like to lie on?  They
like the energies of those lines.  I read that wherever you see your cat
laying -like on the sofa or on your bed, avoid sitting or sleeping on
those spots as that is where the lines intersect and if we spend too
much time on them, they cause anxiety, restlessness, even sickness and
disease.

>> Has anyone else information on these lines?
>
>Yes. These are special lines called BS lines. It has been documented
>sufficiently that, indeed, spending too much time on BS will cause
>everyone around you untold measures of anxiety, restlessness, sickness
and
>dis-ease.
>
>Terri Kelly

I just want to know where these people DO sit and sleep if they are so
worried about their beds and sofas!