psychoceramics: Occult tour of Washington DC

>Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 04:50:42 -0500
>From: Phil Day <1--@c--.com>
>Subject: WASHINGTON DC

>WASHINGTON DC>

>The city of Washington DC was built under the guidance of the Columbian
faction of  Weishaupt's Illuminati.  It was to become the centre of
governorship for the Order of the New World and became known among the
adepts as `the New Egypt'.  The Rothschilds, Hapsburgs, Hanovers and
others who made up the ranks of the `Illuminated Ones' already
controlled Europe, having subverted almost all the monarchies of that
continent through the introduction of paper debt and fractional reserve
banking. This had enabled the banking dynasties to loan vast sums of
ethereal credit to nations which more than effectively accrued an
unrepayable debit due in the REAL currency of gold or silver.  Thus the
power brokers were able to move in and seize control of the financial
and economic apparati of the target nations in question.>

>Upon seceding from the British empire through force of arms, the
Founding Fathers were nevertheless themselves not immune to the
encroaching and omnipresent influence of the European banking cartels
upon their freshly won soil.  The war of 1812, financed almost
completely by the Rothschilds, was a desperate attempt to bring the
disobedient, colonial `red-headed stepchild' to heel.  Behind the
scenes, plans had been laid for a new capital to be constructed based on
the ancient esoteric knowledge and magic of Old Egypt.  Weishaupt's
Illuminati had taken many of its guiding principles from the top levels
of freemasonry and had incorporated them into its charter.  Thus a site
had to be found in the New World which faithfully reflected that of the
worship home of the ancient demonic
trinity, Osiris, Isis and Horus of Egypt.  A fever-ridden swamp along
the banks of the Potomac suited their purposes admirably; its river
course and tributaries closely resembled that of the Nile and its course
southward into the African interior.  The land chosen by this river was
parcelled into lots and numbered, the city plans having been drawn up by
French masonic designer L'Enfant years before.  The positioning of the
US town of Alexandria faithfully mirrors its counterpart in Egypt.
Later, other towns and monuments celebrating the pervading demons of
Egypt would be constructed such as the pyramid in Memphis, and the Luxor
hotel in Las>Vegas.>

Today the city of Washington, District of Columbia, is a veritable
mirror of illuministic endeavour, a city-temple meticulously constructed
according to the religious rites of freemasonry.  Incorporated into its
street design can be seen the Sphinx, the thirteen tiered pyramid with
the All Seeing Eye of Horus staring down an avenue into the White House.
The US Capitol, built upon Lot 666, is shaped into the Goat of Baphomet
and sits atop a truncated pyramid.  The Washington Monument symbolises
the venerated male
organ of Osiris.  According to legend, the ancient antichrist emperor,
Nimrod (later deified as Osiris), was hunted down shortly after the
Flood by one of Noah's sons, Shem, and brought to trial for crimes and
abominations committed against YAHWEH.  Nimrod was tried by an assize of
49 judges in Egypt and sentenced to death by dismemberment, his 13 body
parts carried into the various corners of the known world and displayed
as an example to the world of the consequences of blasphemy and apostasy
against the Invisible Mighty One of Israel.  Nimrod's wife, the
beautiful witch Semiramis, resolved to seek out the pieces of her
husband's body and found all but the penis, which later became a symbol
of veneration and worship by the pagans as the bringer of life and the
ultimate generative principle. Thus phallic worship became a staple of
ancient Egyptian religious culture, Nimrod became deified as Osiris
(Ammon-Ra), his wife Semiramis as Isis, the Earth mother goddess.  The
Jewish leader, Shem, became the wicked god,
Seth, forever plaguing the peoples of the Earth with restrictive
covenants and binding moralities (Levitican Law).>

The Washington Monument is 555 feet in visible height (6,660 inches).
However tourist guides to the obelisk tell us that 20% of its overall
height forms part of the foundations in order to stabilise the monument.
Thus the true height of the obelisk is 666 feet, accurately reflecting
the accursed number of the forthcoming antichrist leader of the New
World Order, Lucifer.>

The Washington Beltway is shaped like the skull of Satan with the little
horn of the antichrist mentioned in the book of Daniel.  The mouth of
the skull is formed by Gallows Road, the nasal cavity by Route 66 and
the eye to the skull is the CIA headquarters at Langley, Virginia.  The
total circumference of the Beltway (Route 495 (4+9+5=18=6x6x6)) is 66.6
miles precisely.>

Arlington cemetery contains pathways that seem to be randomly shaped.
However if one maps these and shades them in, the face of Isis is
clearly seen, and if the pattern is reversed, the child (french:
L'Enfant) of Satan (the AntiChrist) becomes visible.  Bordering this
area is the military headquarters of the New World Order, the Pentagon.>

>The Watergate center is shaped as a reversed `JC' (Jesus Christ).  In
>satanic circles, the reversal of holiness is unholiness.  A little to
the east, decorating the frieze of the Department of Agriculture
building is a row of stone swastikas which stare directly across the
avenue at the Jewish Holocaust Memorial.  Rock Creek Park is in the
shape of a goat - plainly so.  Other research documents display an
intricacy to the artwork contained in the streets that map out
mythological scenes from ancient Egypt and the pantheon of the pagan
gods.  This is clearly not the capital city of the God referred to in
the Founding Documents, but of another, yet to make his final, if futile
attempt, to subvert the eternal rule of Jesus Christ, our
Savior.  The name of this `god' is Lucifer, the Shining One, represented
by the sun, so faithfully depicted on the Shell Oil logo, 76 gasoline,
United Artists, the Japanese national flag and countless other seemingly
innocuous decorations.  The ARCO gasoline symbol is a vertical view of
the truncated pyramid, as is the Maltese Cross employed by Adolf Hitler,
the Royal Family of England and many others.  One must remember that
much thought goes into the construction of corporate, national and
religious symbolism.  It is
>certainly not arrived at by chance.>

>The city of Washington is of course named after the first president of
the United States, George Washington.  Much is made of George
Washington's masonic connections, yet very little is discussed about his
final renouncing of the evils of freemasonry and his subsequent baptism
by a primitive baptist preacher into the grace and forgiveness of Jesus
Christ. The disavowal of freemasonry by this great leader and patriarch
no doubt led to his ultimate demise at the hands of his physicians who
bled him to death in 1797.>

>Today Washington DC is a city built in the shape of a 10-mile square.
The square is oriented like a diamond, split into the upper and lower
triangles.  This is the same shape as the so-named "Star of David" which
also symbolises the two-god theology of paganism: the good god, Lucifer,
the sun, the bringer of life and the bad god, Seth, YAHWEH, the bringer
of rules and restrictions preventing the citizen from "doing whatever
you want".  Satan's philosophy is the philosophy of liberalism, of "Do
What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole of The Law" (Aleister Crowley).
Paganism seeks to place Satan on the same level as YAHWEH (Jesus
Christ).  Yet Satan is a created being, had a Creator and therefore
cannot be anything other than who the Bible portrays him to be:  an
angel, ultimately mortal and already judged and damned by the Lord Jesus
Christ Himself.  It is not hard
to see the footprints of luciferian philosophy down through the epochs
of history and their identical, inevitable and self-destructive
consequences. Nothing is going to change the results of this behavior in
the future.>

Washington DC today is the murder capital of the world.  Coincidence?
Perhaps not.  Perhaps what you are witnessing is the final denouement of
the plan of YAHWEH, as depicted in the pages of Holy Scripture.  God is
determining at this time who will ultimately follow His ways and who
will swear allegiance to the emerging human system of the AntiChrist.
He makes this determination based on how we live our lives, whether we
are fit for the kingdom of heaven, or whether ultimately we will reject
His Son by living a life of disobedience to Him.  Thus the only question
which remains in God's eyes is this:  Where do you stand?>