psychoceramics: [Fwd: WEB SITE UP For The Secret Underground World Society Docs]

It appears that Robert Desko (or someone on the same wavelength) now
has a web site exposing the Secret Underground World Society.

http://people.delphi.com/starlink/

 -- acb

-- BEGIN included message

We hope you will visit our Web Page For The Secret Underground
World Society Docs at the following:

http://people.delphi.com/starlink

If you know of anybody who has a Web page and would like to
link in to our Web page and it would be appropriate, it would be of
much help for us all.

Keep On Truck'n And Have A Good Positive Day.

-- END included message